Tuesday, June 06, 2006

kenapa?

dialog di hari ahad:

me: Can I ask u something?

him: Yes dear…apa dia…

me: Kenapa awk baik sgt dgn saya… I got scared sometime…

him: Sorry dear if u got scared…I didn’t mean it at all.. and Please don’t bother about me…what I want u to do is concentrate on ur study and finish it on time… bila *** ada masa, saya akan temankan awk… make u happy, ketawa n senyum selalu, I want u to do ur phd dengan tenang dan gembira… *** tak nak awk stress2 selalu …

me: Kenapa?

him: I don’t have answer for that… I just feel I want to do it.. don’t ask me for answer

me: Hmm…. Tapi…

him: All I can say is u hv that special something that makes others glad 2b around some1 with so much charm and personality… I just like to see ur smiles and laughs…and it does made me feel happy

me: Thank you (sambil tersengih cam kerang busuk......)

6 Comments:

At 1:33 am, Blogger Am just a gal said...

I have found a friend that wish not to hurt me, tried hard she can to make me laugh and smile... always be there when I am down... those advice worth millions.... thanks my dearest friend aishah

 
At 7:35 am, Blogger Idham said...

isas:
perbualan tu mcm di antara dua org yg saling mengenali ...dan telah ada benih2 kasih sayang tersemai...
siram dan bajai...supaya subur memekarkan hati..*smile*

erkk...nzn, siapa tu aishah?

idham.

 
At 3:39 am, Blogger Am just a gal said...

Hi Idham...

Erm, aishah is a new friend of mine, much more older than me, treating me like her own blood... she is so nice person, like a gift from heaven... selalu bisik kata2 semangat and nowadays morning routine is checking on my blog and ada jer komen...

 
At 11:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be happy.
believe me, it is contagious! :)

 
At 1:17 pm, Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

*smile*..

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger aNIe said...

Amboi...sengih sampai telinga...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home