Friday, July 21, 2006

BENGANG!!!

im sort of bengang with this guy, we are in the same research team, since he is not from an academia background, dia kurang appreciate kepentingan a few things such as Literature Survey, why it is important to write papers, progress report, trying few methods n so on. I am not saying I am good at this but with my seciput experience i kinda new a little bit tricks on how to play in this field. Anyhow, he is brilliant, he can master the Matlab in one week while i will take ages to know HOW to use it, not even master it, and he likes to help others on doing the lab work. That is his advantage which i see will help him A LOT to go through this PhD.

With a pushy and very demanding SV, both of us mmg easily get tensed, he likes to share all this with me, at first, it is ok, i just listen to his yick yacking, sometimes i dont agree with his oppinion n sometimes i have to agree tapi being me i malas nak berbalahh, let him spilt out his frustration and anger but lately, it started to affect me. Rasa geram pun ada, lagi2 dia suka sgt menc*rut kalau bercerita..... and i start to have doubt to the SV, which is not a right thing to have. So i kinda started to not really listen to him and try to b as natural as possible. Since dia amat risaukan his 1st year report, i gave him the guidelines provided by the school to him, which was given to me by another friend. I found it is quite helpful but what he said to me really pissed me off...

me: M, do u already have this guidelines? (i show him the guidelines)
he looks at the guidelines and said No
me: u can have it
M: u know what, this piece of SH*T doesnt help, it changes all the time...

masa ni mmg alamakkkkkkk my blood go upstairslaaa... i just walk away from him and say but still u can use it as guidelines.... n terus sambung buat keje..

i dont really care dia say thank u ke tak... but it is a guidelines ... dah namanya guidelines, mmglaa takkan tunjuk step by step cam ne nak buat report tu but at least adalah things to hold to... penatlaaaaa mcm ni...... kalau semua mende he sees negative.. he is spreading the negative vibes to others... thats itlaaaa man.. i am sooo benganglaaaaa mcm ni!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, Blogger anggerik merah said...

ays_s,

I had this experience too especially with those so called brilliant student and felt as if he is always better than SV, too long a story to tell you. I can share with you how I get along with this type of people. Because at the end they respect me instead of thinking that they always right and we became good friend.

Don't ever let yrself be stressful with this thing. The most important is not to let you feel that yr SV is bad. Email me if you need to talk. Sometimes when I am at home I switch on my YM. Let me know if I could be of advice to you based on my experience. Take care darling!

 
At 7:37 am, Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

nis la susahnye kalau org ingat dier jer yg betul..sabor jer laa yee. these kinda peeps makes our life colorful..cheer up..:)

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger Am just a gal said...

ops, ni ler yang dinamakan sombong bodoh rasanya.. me yang baca pun, my darah naik upstairs laaaaaaaa...

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger ays_as said...

AM..
looking forward to meet u :)

adorable
yups..e keyword is SABAR

nzn..
what to do... cannot make my blood go upstairs selalu.. not healthy

 
At 4:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 1:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Large blond breasts 7 day trading http://www.mature-teacher-movies.info/vibrator-sex-picture.html http://www.buy-ambien-6.info/Peugeot206bootpanel.html 1992 ford tailgate latch nexium

 
At 4:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. oldsmobile cutlass 1969 vardenafil tablets Oldsmobile 442 30 Ionic breeze cheap Managerial accounting answer Chevrolet reliable oldsmobile spinner hubcaps Vtx honda service manual 2005 alero oldsmobile http://www.car-alarm-manual.info/fixing-oldsmobile.html 71 adventurer sport for sale Free extreme cumshot videos Wyoming youth hostel http://www.squaresternsportcanoe.info/2001_oldsmobile_intrigue_reviews.html Bathtub towel holder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home